Logistics And Transport Safety Orientation Course
To provide all workers working in the logistics and transport industry with basic knowledge to recognize the safety hazards in the area of work, preventive measures to be adopted, and the importance of observing safety signs and SWP.
- 8.5 Hours (Including 1hr assessment)
- Understand Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Identify hazards in logistics and transport industries
- Fire and explosion hazards
- Take safety precautions when working with different hazards
- Workplace traffic management
- Safe operation of transport vehicles
- Working in extreme environment
- Preventive measures for material handling
- Preventive measures for Mechanical and Electrical works
- Lock out tag out procedure (LOTO)
- Noise Hazards
- Evacuate in case of fire or emergency
- PPE and Industrial safety sign
Medium of Instruction
- Trainer : Trainee Ration: 1 : 40
Written Test (MCQ)
Price per pax
Price per pax after SDF Funding
| $ 30.00|
SDF Funding (For Corporate Registrations):
- Participants must attend at least 75% of the course and complete the exam
- Customers who are applying for the funding for trainee(s), please make enrollment in Skills Connect website before registration
- For Training Grant application, please use the following reference code: CRS-N-0027740
*Funding is only applicable for English/ Chinese/ Malay languages.
For more information on SDF Training Grant application, please click here.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.